nellieknits

Where I ramble and tell complete strangers about my life. It will probably include knitting.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Pass the bucket.

Just a short post to note that I feel incredibly nauseous again today. I have no hope that I might be pregnant and fully expect to be writhing in the agony of period pain by the end of the week. I've never been pregnant when this has happened before, why should it be this time? Pre-menstral nausea just sucks. I was feeling just a bit queasy yesterday and so missed church. This morning I was fine until I got to the bus stop, where I started to dry heave and Mr b^3 sent me home. A sit down, glass of water and some scotch finger biscuits courtsy of Betsy (aka my sister, who lives with us), and I was pretty right to go in an hour later. Now it is almost 1pm and I almost threw-up in the computer lab, not the nicest way to be. Sometimes I regret that I have a strong stomach, I haven't actually thrown-up since I was about 12 but it would sound better to say that I threw-up when calling in sick, rather than I almost threw-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home