nellieknits

Where I ramble and tell complete strangers about my life. It will probably include knitting.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

RIP 330J - Image heavy

Umm, yeah, lets not talk about me not posting for a while, I've been busy and not very angsty so I haven't really felt like I've had much to say. This however I though I should share.This is the site where my beloved Sharp 330J sat until Sunday night.


This is what it looks like now. My sister forgot to put water in the pasta she was cooking and it caught fire. Really fire, like flames coming out the top of the door fire.The mark on the wall is from a spiders web that was above the microwave and caught fire. The mark on the bench above came of pretty easily, but this one won't budge.

Mmm, yum. This is the pasta afterwards. You can't see it in this photo but about 5cm of the bottom of the container has melted. So today I got to go shopping and bought this.
A brand new Sharp 350J. I got to upgrade, just a little. Another 100W up to 1200W and 46 different presets. In other news:
I finished my quilt. It's machine pieced and hand quilted. I'm not sure if it's a lap or a cot quilt, but it's staying in the lounge room for the moment so I guess that makes it a lap quilt. I think I definitly have the bug now though, can't wait to get started on the next one. Patchwork is definetly easier on my shoulder too. I'll try to update sooner next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home