nellieknits

Where I ramble and tell complete strangers about my life. It will probably include knitting.

Friday, June 16, 2006

What happened

was that I'm now pregnant. 5 weeks and 3 days to be exact.
After I wrote the hope fairy post on Thursday, I started to get really frustrated, my period was really, really late, but their was no way I could be pregnant (I thought) so I was going to get it just late enough to mess with my data set and have a new record length cycle. By Sunday, when nothing had happened yet, Mr b^3 made me buy a test kit. I was afraid of using one because everytime I'd used one in the past it was always negative and my period came shortly there after. I realised that I was enjoying the maybe this time it worked feeling and so agreed to do the test in an attempt to pull myself back to reality. The result was my previous post. I'm waiting to get through to 6 weeks when a lot of the miscarriage risk is gone and so still prefix most of what I say with "if we have a baby in February.." One thing with this having taken so long is that I'm very well aware of what could still go wrong from here on in, but we're a lot closer now to having a baby than we were two months ago.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thinking lots of good pregnancy thoughts at you. So very exciting!

     
  • At 3:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey mummy-to-be!

    Congratulations - this is very exciting news and must be celebrated over cake and knitting st Tilley's SOON!!!!!!

    I must get me a layette pattern :)

    xo J

     
  • At 4:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 11:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home