nellieknits

Where I ramble and tell complete strangers about my life. It will probably include knitting.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Seven weeks, one day

Still here, still pregnant, feeling oh so very sick. Morning sickness only means that it is morning somewhere in the world. In my case, about from the Tasman sea to about south america. I'm asleep while it's morning over the Pacific. I'm not actually throwing up, but I sure feel like it alot, it's just that I'm a bit tidier. In some ways it rocks though, because it means that I am actually pregnant, somewhere inside me, someone grew fingers this week. I'd be really worried if I stopped feeling so sick all of a sudden.
I've already been to see a GP here at the uni clinic and had my antenatel blood tests done and the results fowarded to my OB. I have my first appointment with my OB since I got pregnant tomorrow. The appointment was actually for surgery follow up (remember, I had surgery a while ago, seems like a year ago, was only about seven weeks). I did get pregnant right after the surgery, so it probably wouldn't have affected the baby. I rang the OB's office right after I found out I was pregnant to try and figure out if I should come to my already scheduled appointment, or would I need another and by the way, I'm pregnant, so won't need to be scheduling an IUI at the appointment. The receptionist didn't quite get what I was saying and just told me to come in for the appointment I already had. I did manage to get the vital information through to Dr D as she's a friend of a friend (complete coincedence), so at least she's not going to walk in and ask why there's a HCG blood test report in my file.
In more news, we're going to be moving in a few weeks! To an apartment, that is warm! Our current place is so cold as to warrant the exlaimation marks. The place we're going to is about six blocks from the city, has a dishwasher and dryer, two little courtyards with paving, no grass, a good sized washing line, faces north, is warm in winter and cool in summer. It's actually owned by some good friends of ours who are headed of the Sydney next year so he can go to bible college. They really needed someone to rent the place soon and we really needed to move soon (it's so cold at our place my cooking oil solidified), so it was a perfect match.

That's about it for my life at present, tired, nausious and moving. Catch you next week.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     

Post a Comment

<< Home