nellieknits

Where I ramble and tell complete strangers about my life. It will probably include knitting.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Healing up

I haven't posted in a while because typing one handed is a pain when you're used to touch typing.  
So, how am I?  I had the wire that was holding my finger together taken out on Wednesday.  They don't use anesthetic for that!  One of the wierdest things to feel something coming out of your bone, didn't hurt to much though.  I still have a splint on the finger that won't come off for another two weeks, but I've gotten the rest of my hand back from the bandages.
I've just installed the blogger dashboard widget, so I'll try and make more frequent posts to catch up on whats been happening.  
So to come
-Graduation - did she make it?
-What saying "P's make degrees" to your baby too often can do.
-The importance of naps
-Getting the apartment to ourselves
-More baby stuff
-Sewing one and a half handed.
And maybe some photos too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home