nellieknits

Where I ramble and tell complete strangers about my life. It will probably include knitting.

Monday, December 04, 2006

The busy weekend that wasn't

This weekend looked packed, all booked out weeks ago.  Baby classes all day Saturday, a Christmas party Saturday night that we weren't sure we could go to, church for a friend's baby's dedication Sunday morning, followed by a barbeque, then knitting, then church again in the evening because we were on for supper.  It didn't quite work out like that though.

We fronted up for the baby class at the hospital Saturday morning but ended up leaving halfway through because Mr b^3 was feeling really sick.  A combination of flickering fluro's and sitting next to a heavy smoker did him in and we couldn't stay.  We did get what we wanted to know out of it though - when to go to the hospital and what the birthing suite looked like.

This meant we were rested enough to make it to the christmas party, but left that early because it was almost my bed time.

Sunday morning we made it to the church, but couldn't make it though the front door because Mr b^3 had a reaction to the perfume that all the old ladies at morning service seem to drench themselves in.  This led to skipping the barbeque and then we found out that knitting was canceled this week.  We actually ended up having nothing to do Sunday afternoon and trying to kill time until church.

My leg seems to be getting worse as bub gets heavier.  It's starting to ache if I'm up for more than about 10 minutes.  Yesterday for the first time I got sharp pain as well as the ache and numbness.  I can almost never sense temperature and it always feels a little numb no matter what I do.  Sleeping all night on my right to take bub's weight off the nerve relieves it for a bit, but it's bad again by nightfall.  I'm going to make an appointment with the GP today to see if there's anything else I can to to relieve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home