nellieknits

Where I ramble and tell complete strangers about my life. It will probably include knitting.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Me again

Haven't been able to post really for a bit, it was the weekend and I had trouble getting to the computer. I did however, make it to knitting on Sunday and finally get the the end of the fronts for the Sideways Spencer from Interweave knits. Now I've only got a sleeve and all of the ribbing to go.
I'm up before dawn this morning with the sniffles, but at least I slept until five, which is by no means the worst time I've ever gotten up.
Today, if I'm really good, I'll get the apron that I've had cut out for a month now, sewn. First though I have to figure out a place for all of the stuff that's crept onto my sewing table.

Enough of that already, now 51-75 things about me.
51. I work for Woolworths as a deli assistant.
52. The deli I work in is the busiest in the ACT in terms of weekly turnover.
53. It is also the smallest, in terms of floor space, this means that when it is really busy, I walk into people a lot.
54. I do not have the gift of co-ordination, this took Mr b some getting used to.
55. I do not buy full sugar soft-drink partly because of my lack of co-ordination, if you spill diet soft-drink everywhere, it doesn't go sticky and cleans up like water.
56. I am growing my hair, just past waist length now.
57. I am trying, ever so slowly to loose weight, only about 10 kg to go.
58. When I was 17 I had size I boobs. That's as in A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, FF, G, H, I.
59. Just before I turned 18, I had a breast reduction and went from an I to just above a C.
60. This meant having about a kilo removed from each breast.
61. It also means that my chances of being able to breast feed are about zero to none, assuming I get to having a baby.
62. I did know that this would be the case before my surgery.
63. My favourite colour is blue, I think, though I do go in for some pinks, purples and browns.
64. One of the colours I look best in is brown.
65. I will maintain that I have blonde hair to my dyeing day (pun intended)
66. I have my first white hair, this shouldn't happen to you at 22, but the news isn't good because
67. My mother was almost completely white by the time she was 30.
68. I absolutely love living in Canberra, the best place in Australia for me to live.
69. I really like being able to walk down the street and be able to catch a bus to almost anywhere it the city.
70. My town centre is the fastest growing region in the country.
71. I used to sew most of my clothes until recently.
72. I swear, I will never try to knit a baby coverall again, much faster to sew them.
73. I did a year of reading Russian at uni, most of it I've forgotten, but I'm pleased that I did it.
74. I have also studied physics, astrophysics, maths, IT, geology, chemistry, linguistics (failed).
75. This is all I'll list, the rest I'll just write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home