nellieknits

Where I ramble and tell complete strangers about my life. It will probably include knitting.

Friday, December 02, 2005

It's all about me!

So, since I really don't have much happening right now, I'll give you the next instalment, 26-50 things about me.
Btw, mr b^3 is my husband, I never much liked dh.
26. I own a cot.
27. We don't have any children, though not through lack of trying.
28. In February, we can really start to find out why.
29. I knit and sew a lot of baby clothes, some of which I give away.
30. I thought we'd be one of the first couples in our group of friends to reproduce, but we're not.
31. Most of my friends are married and under 28.
32. I can weird out my co-workers when they figure out how old I am and that I'm married.
33. I keep thinking, am I a grown up yet?
34. I think I will be when I stop wondering.
35. My parents-in-law don't know that we're trying for kids, but I think they suspect a bit.
36. I might just tell them soon, maybe.
37. I used to get panic attacks when I thought that I might get pregnant before we started trying.
38. That seems really funny now.
39. I spend far to much time looking a sew-your-own nappy sites for 'when we get babies'.
40. Then I go and look and expensive apartments for 'just incase we can't'.
41. I had 13 fillings in my teeth this year, my teeth are soft, probably from no fluorine in the water where I grew up.
42. I have a personality that really likes to show-off.
43. This makes me look ridiculous, so I squash it as much as possible.
44. I like to bake.
45. I spent my tax return this year on a bench mixer that would knead bread dough.
46. I love making bread, except the kneading.
47. My speciality is chullah, Jewish Sabbath bread.
48. I'm not Jewish, but I still feel a bit pleased with myself if I manage to make it for Friday night.
49. This summer, I'm learning to clean the house.
50. Cleaning had all been mr b^3's job, but he's out getting a proper job, so now I have to learn how.

That's it for now, more later perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home